[Plastic bearings] correctly distinguish between plastic bearings and metal bearings
With the rapid development of industrial technology, the use of plastic bearings has been continuously extended. From fitness equipment to office equipment and the automotive industry, plastic bearings have been used. At present, cars on the road do not use plastic bearings.
At present, people have some misunderstandings about plastic wheels; especially in the automotive aftermarket, plastic wheels are considered to be cheap, of poor quality, and have a short service life. Product life, and has various advantages that metal parts do not have, such as POM and PA materials have good mechanical strength and wear resistance, can be widely used in industrial machinery and automotive products; when various high-end automotive brands have begun Do you still think so with plastic wheels or plastic bearings.
Comparison of metal wheels and plastic wheels
Plastic wheels have the following characteristics:
1.The plastic wheels are all lubricating materials and have a long service life.
2. Plastic wheels do not rust and are resistant to corrosion during use, while metal wheels are prone to rust in harsh working environments;
3.The manufacturing cost of plastic wheels is lower than that of metals; plastic wheels are made by injection molding and are more suitable for mass production;
4. Plastic wheels are lighter in weight than metal, which is more suitable for the modern lightweight design trend, and can also reduce the loss of energy consumption during transmission;
5. The plastic wheel has no noise during operation and has a certain vibration absorption function;
6. The plastic wheel is suitable for high and low temperature work -200 ~ + 250 degrees, which fully meets its working environment temperature;
7. The heat dissipation of plastic wheels is much better than metal wheels, which is extremely important in the working environment of the engine.
Comparison of ordinary bearings and special bearings
Belt drive system
ECO: INA Special Ball Bearings Designed for Belt Drive Applications-ECO Bearings
Plastic bearings for you, I hope to help you!